Sealed bearings 24mm thread 36 mms socket. Here are the instructions
Brake Disc - (2WD)
1. NOTE: Do not allow the brake caliper and anchor plate assembly to hang from the brake flexible hose. Support the brake caliper and anchor plate assembly.
Remove and discard the 2 caliper anchor plate bolts and position the brake caliper and anchor plate assembly aside.
2. Remove and discard the cotter pin from the spindle nut retainer.
3. Remove the spindle nut retainer and the nut.
4. Remove the front brake disc from the spindle.
1. Position the brake disc on the spindle.
2. NOTE: Tighten the spindle nut to the specified torque. Rotate the disc counterclockwise 5 rotations and then recheck the torque.
Install the spindle nut.
Tighten to 400 Nm (295 ft. Lbs.).
3. Position the brake caliper and anchor plate assembly and install 2 new bolts.
Tighten to 200 Nm (148 ft. Lbs.).
Monday, March 31st, 2014 AT 8:08 PM