MY MAGNUM CRANKS BUT REFUSES TO START UP,,HELP!

• Blitz55
  • 2005 DODGE MAGNUM

I was driving, next thing I knew it went into a stall and died on me. Now it just cranks when I put the key in but it wont start. I replaced the battery and starter 1 month ago, PLEASE HELP!

Saturday, January 7th, 2012 AT 8:05 PM

• Saturntech9

Do you have any codes?Have you checked for codes?Do you spark or fuel pressure?

-1
Saturday, January 7th, 2012 AT 8:12 PM
  • Rasmataz

-http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

+2
Saturday, January 7th, 2012 AT 8:13 PM