HEATING/AIR SYSTEM

2005 Chrysler Pacifica

bdottie48

December, 27, 2010 AT 4:28 AM

I have a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. I have this loud noise that occurs everytime I turn on the heat or air. I was told possibly the blower was going out. Now it no longer give out hot air this problem is intermittent. Please help!

Ernest Clark

February, 6, 2011 AT 12:41 PM

When the blower begins to fail, or you get a foreign object inside the blower, it'll sometimes make very weird noises. At the end of your question, you said it no longer gives out hot air. Did you mean it no longer blows at all? There's a big difference if it won't blow hot but it does blow cold. Or if it doesn't blow at all.

Always check the fuses first. Then you'll have to remove the HVAC unit to pull the blower. Pulling the unit is the hard part. Replacing the blower is easy. If you want to do this yourself, let me know and I'll send you the procedure.

MLE0213

December, 18, 2013 AT 5:04 AM

I have this same problem. Can you send me the procedure for this? Also if you have a cv/control arm driver side procedure that would be AMAZING. Thanks!

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue