AUDI 2005 A6 FUSE DIAGRAM

• Atul Kumar
  • 2005 AUDI A6
  • AWD

Hello, I like to get a list or diagram of the configuration of the fuse in the trunk of an Audi A6. I have a 2005 Audi (new grill) and am having trouble with the fuse box in the trunk. I took some out and as I was trying to put it back together I noticed that the diagram in my owners manual is different from the actual setup. Thanks, AK

Sunday, January 2nd, 2011 AT 6:49 PM

• ImpalaSS

Hello

Happy New Year by the way.

Wow . You have fuses all over that car .

Is this what you are looking for?

+2
Sunday, January 2nd, 2011 AT 7:13 PM
  • Atul Kumar

The wiring diagram appears to be for an for Avant. I have a sedan with the following VIN.

WAUDG74F4 5N

Thanks.

Sunday, January 2nd, 2011 AT 11:01 PM
  • ImpalaSS

Hello

I looked it up again. This is for a 2005, Audi, A6 Quattro. The book gives us 3 choices, for a 2005-2006, 2007 and up, and 2007 and up on the battery right side of the luggage compartment.

I went back to review . And included the year etc on the top of the information it still looks the same.

If you look at the one pic .I did look up the Avant and according to the book, there are no fuses in the luggage compartment, on the engine and passenger.

From the other pic of your car choices, you can see that there are fuses in the engine, passenger and luggage compartment. This is the one I selected.

It is possible that our information is not correct. You may have to go to the dealer parts department for a print out.

+3
Monday, January 3rd, 2011 AT 1:33 AM