I tried it out in my driveway where I could concentarte just on the noise. Here's what I found.
1. It doesn't start until I drive around the block to warm it up a little.
2. It's definately more of a vibration than a noise and I feel it both through the wheel and the brake pedal.
3. I feel it in Drive, whether I use the brake pedal, the parking brake, or both.
4. I don't feel it Neutral or Park, whether I use the brake pedal, the parking brake, or both.
5. I don't now what the relay is but there are no lights flickering while it happens.
6. I also checked it with the fan and A/C on and off, and both are the same.
Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 AT 12:37 PM