WHERE IS THE CENTRAL LOCKING FUSE

• Billnorfolk
  • 2004 Nissan X-Trail

Where can I find the central locking fuse on a 2004 Nissan x trail 2.2 dci. Looked driver side under steering wheel fuse box no reference to C/L, also under bonnet battery side fuse box still no reference to C/L. Only door I can use is drivers door which opens with the key, other doors have no power going to them.

Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 AT 4:51 PM

• ASEMaster6371

There is no central fuse. If one door works, then there may be a wiring issue. If there was such a fuse, then the one door would not work either.

Get an electrical shop to help you out here.

-1
Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 AT 4:59 PM
  • Billnorfolk

The drivers door opens mechanacly with the key, the rest open electrically but have no power, so it is a fuse gone but cant find it. Just need to know where it is.

+1
Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 AT 10:56 PM
  • KHLow2008

System uses Body control, therefore if the other doors works, it is not a fuse problem. The problem is most likely a fault with the driver door lock switch or actuator, located inside door panel.

Monday, June 4th, 2012 AT 4:16 PM
  • Billnorfolk

No other doors dont works, that is the problem, will check tomorrow. Wife getting fed up of climbing over gear leaver and hand brake to get into passenger seat. Still think its a fuse.

Monday, June 4th, 2012 AT 7:11 PM
  • KHLow2008

You mean you are not able to unlock and open the passenger door nor other doors?
Even manually?

Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 AT 3:03 PM
  • Billnorfolk

Correct only door I can open is drivers and only with key rest of the system includeing alarm is dead

-1
Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 AT 8:02 PM
  • KHLow2008

Our database does not have information for your vehicle so I am not able to get you the exact wiring diagram. Attached are one for the Xterra which should be similar. It would give you an idea how it works. Most probbly you have a faulty Body Control Module.

You ought to get a scan done to check for BCM codes.

Power is supplied from underhood fusebox " J " and underdash fuse # 28.

Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 AT 1:53 PM
  • Billnorfolk

Thank you for that it looks nearly same as xtrail will investigate if it ever stops raining. Bill

Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 AT 2:22 PM
  • AdrianK

It is the top left 10amp fuse in the internal fuse box.
Hope that is helpful

Sunday, July 7th, 2013 AT 1:30 AM
  • g0ldiemerv

Yes Adriank you are right this fuse also serves the interior lights and is so named (somewhat confusing) if your interior lights are not working when you open the door that is a giveaway. Fuses located above drivers footwell (well awkward) Hope this helps.

Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 AT 12:39 PM