WHERE IS THE CENTRAL LOCKING FUSE

2004 Nissan X-Trail

Billnorfolk

June, 3, 2012 AT 4:51 PM

Where can I find the central locking fuse on a 2004 Nissan x trail 2.2 dci. Looked driver side under steering wheel fuse box no reference to C/L, also under bonnet battery side fuse box still no reference to C/L. Only door I can use is drivers door which opens with the key, other doors have no power going to them.

June, 3, 2012 AT 4:59 PM

There is no central fuse. If one door works, then there may be a wiring issue. If there was such a fuse, then the one door would not work either.

Get an electrical shop to help you out here.

Billnorfolk

June, 3, 2012 AT 10:56 PM

The drivers door opens mechanacly with the key, the rest open electrically but have no power, so it is a fuse gone but cant find it. Just need to know where it is.

June, 4, 2012 AT 4:16 PM

System uses Body control, therefore if the other doors works, it is not a fuse problem. The problem is most likely a fault with the driver door lock switch or actuator, located inside door panel.

Billnorfolk

June, 4, 2012 AT 7:11 PM

No other doors dont works, that is the problem, will check tomorrow. Wife getting fed up of climbing over gear leaver and hand brake to get into passenger seat. Still think its a fuse.

June, 5, 2012 AT 3:03 PM

You mean you are not able to unlock and open the passenger door nor other doors?
Even manually?

Billnorfolk

June, 5, 2012 AT 8:02 PM

Correct only door I can open is drivers and only with key rest of the system includeing alarm is dead

June, 6, 2012 AT 1:53 PM

Our database does not have information for your vehicle so I am not able to get you the exact wiring diagram. Attached are one for the Xterra which should be similar. It would give you an idea how it works. Most probbly you have a faulty Body Control Module.

You ought to get a scan done to check for BCM codes.

Power is supplied from underhood fusebox " J " and underdash fuse # 28.

Billnorfolk

June, 6, 2012 AT 2:22 PM

Thank you for that it looks nearly same as xtrail will investigate if it ever stops raining. Bill

AdrianK

July, 7, 2013 AT 1:30 AM

It is the top left 10amp fuse in the internal fuse box.
Hope that is helpful

Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner
Dynamat Door Installation
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement