2004 Hyundai Tiburon Car wont start.

OZZIEMC
  • 2004 HYUNDAI TIBURON
This happen recently out the blue last week, I parked my car and after a minute it didn't start up again. After looking at the engine and a little inspection had to clean some of the wires/cables that were connected to the starter and it turned over and was fine again, and didn't have a problem until a week later. Same problem the car wont start or turn over, but all the power is working in the car and I toke my battery in to get checked and its perfectly fine. Tried the wire clean and it didn't work and have no idea what the issue is. Could it be an neutral switch problem? If so where would I look in the car to find it? Or is it something completely different please help.
Monday, April 20th, 2015 AT 7:50 AM

I assume the connections at the battery are clean and tight. If that is the case, you need to get a helper, have him turn the key to the start position (where nothing happens), while you check for voltage to the smaller wire on the starter. It should get 12v. Do that and let me know what you find.

As far as the neutral safety switch, see if it will start in neutral.
-1
Monday, April 20th, 2015 AT 8:50 AM