2004 HONDA ODYSSEY THE DRIVER SIDE UNLOCK ACTUATOR FOR THE DOOR IS NOT GETTING A SIGNAL

• jimbolt
  • 2004 Honda Odyssey

I have a 2004 Honda Odyssey five door EX [RES] with keyless entry and antitheft system. The driver side unlock actuator for the door is not getting a signal, I have replaced the actuator but the old one was good. The front passenger's door key cylinder switch is giving an input. There's a multiPlug under the driver's side kick panel. When I jump 12 Volts into that plug the actuator activates. I believe that plug goes to the passengers Multiplex control unit. No fuses are bad, and the only door that will not lock or unlock is the driver side. Do you have any suggestions. Thank you.

Monday, April 30th, 2012 AT 3:05 AM

• ASEMaster6371

It sounds like a possible bcm issue. You need a shop with a scan tool that can get info from the bcm and look for the command. It will tell you that everything is good to that point.

You just bypassed the system by activating it at the connector.

Monday, April 30th, 2012 AT 3:32 AM