CAR WANT STAY STARTED

2004 Chevrolet Blazer

tirene85

July, 8, 2012 AT 8:39 PM

Im having problems with my car. It starts and fall rite back off. I changed battery, oxygen sensors I don't kno what it could be

Docfixit

July, 8, 2012 AT 8:44 PM

Fuel pressure? Vacuum leak? Ignition? Ect. Check engine light on?

chris quesnell

July, 10, 2012 AT 5:09 PM

I had the same problem with my 2006 trailblazer I googled how to take off the throddle body and I am by no means a mechanic my check engine light was on but found detailed instructions on how to remove the throttle body and I simply cleaned it out with a soft clothe and throttle body cleaner on both sides you can do it with it on the truck but wont be able to clean the backside my truck was also stalling at stop signs and red lights when coming to a stop it took me about 1 hour total to do this and my check engine light instintly went off when I hooked the battery back up and started the truck it ran a little rocky at first but smoothed right out and have not had a problem sense and total cost was 1 hour of my time the cost of a clothe and 3.99 at your local autopart store for throttle body cleaner and it was pretty easy. Hope I helped and good luck.

Oxygen Sensor Replacement Honda Civic 1996-20
Oxygen Sensor Replacement Dodge Stratus
Fail Your Smog Test? Fix it Fast