Windshield wipers and windows stopped working

STACYNELSON777
  • 2003 PONTIAC MONTANA

The windshield wipers and windows stopped working. I do not know what to do.

Monday, April 2nd, 2012 AT 5:40 PM

FIXITMR

When you checked fuses did you check them for power?

+1
Monday, April 2nd, 2012 AT 6:27 PM
GISELLE1
  • 1999 PONTIAC MONTANA
  • MERGED

Six cylinder front wheel drive automatic 130,500 miles

I am looking for estimates on my car problems.
First my transmission feels like it is catching hard and winding sometimes worse than others. I also seem to have issues when the car is stopped it feels like its going to stall out. Is it transmission or engine or both? How much?
Second my air conditioning was filled last summer, I suspected problems then and did not get much cooling from the fill up and now it feels like the air is not being pushed out or even really cold is there a motor?How much to replace?
Third my rear windshield wiper stopped working. How much?
Last for three years my car goes through periods of a noise in the rear of the vehicle that almost sounds like someones central air unit kicking on outside it lasts for a minute and turns off? Seems to do it more on cooler and cold days what could it be and how much? Thanks in advance for your help. I am trying not to buy a new car since I have put $2500.00 in it in the last year and have no payments.

Wednesday, January 11th, 2017 AT 4:16 PM
CASSANDRA29
  • 2000 PONTIAC MONTANA
  • MERGED

My windshield wipers stop working. Someone said keep it on high until my appointment May 6, but now they will not work at all. They said it the "crank that needs replaced. Is not just a fuse or what? How much should it cost about they are charging about $185.00 that is a lot for a fuse right? Please let me know.

TIMOTHY PFAFFLE
  • 2001 PONTIAC MONTANA
  • MERGED

Four cylinder two wheel drive automatic 70,000 miles

What is the obvious that I can check as to why my rear wind shield wiper has stopped working? I checked the fuse and it is okay. The fluid still works back there just not the wiper itself.