EVERYTHING IS IN THE DETAILS.............

2003 Kia Amanti

PRiDELess$$

June, 19, 2012 AT 8:09 PM

2003 Kia rio regular, not a cinco. Motor leaks. How much will that cost me at mechanic? And could "I" do something to fix it cheap. I put water in Radiator. Travel about 998miles going. 8 miles coming back, on same trip. Takes me a total of 20minutes-go7come back. A quarter of the radiator water is gone. The gauge stays in the middle now. Before- It use to go to "H" within the 8mile trip, so I would travel back and it will be at "H' gauge. Someone checked it. Told me--its a leak in the motor. I just bought the car(Its not even 2weeks old).

NOW WHAT?

Oil Leak From Engine

caradiodoc

June, 19, 2012 AT 8:41 PM

We don't get involved with repair costs here because there's way too many variables. Besides, we don't have any idea what is leaking. You need a mechanic to look at it to find the leak(s). It could be a five-dollar oil filter or a $1500.00 head gasket, ... Or something in between.

Removing Stripped Drain Plug
Valve Cover Gasket Replacement Toyota Corolla
Replace Oil Pressure Sensor
Crankshaft Main Seal Replace - Front