HONDA 450 ES FOREMAN REVERSE SWITCH

• Dave2984
  • 2003 HONDA

Hi I have a 2003 honda 450 foreman ES atv and my reverse switch dont work so I have use my manual one I heard it might be my switch assembly change or sensor assembly my question is can I check on of these to see which one I need to replace.

Monday, September 10th, 2012 AT 1:49 AM

• Saturntech9

Do you have a wiring diagram for it?We only have access to car info if you could get me a wire diagram I could try to help you with this.

Monday, September 10th, 2012 AT 2:21 AM
  • Dave2984

Hello I asked about my honda 2003 450 trx ES reverse problem and you asked for a wiring schematic im not 100% sure if this will help but I found a image for my crankcase cover RR. I just wanna know if I can test which one im having the problem with for my reverse thx
i have attached an image to show.

Monday, September 10th, 2012 AT 7:01 PM
  • Saturntech9

So number 10 in the diagram is the reverse solenoid?You get a shop manual that would really help us here. Make sure it has the wire diagram for the reverse solenoid.

Monday, September 10th, 2012 AT 7:27 PM