WATER PUMP REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the drive belt.
2. Drain the engine coolant.
3. Remove the drive belt auto-tensioner.
4. Remove the six bolts securing the water pump, then remove the water pump (A).
Fig. 7: Removing Water Pump
5. Inspect and clean the O-ring groove and mating surface with the water passage.
6. Install the water pump with new O-rings in the reverse order of removal.
7. Clean up any spilled engine coolant.
8. Install the drive belt auto-tensioner.
9. Refill the radiator with engine coolant, and bleed air from the cooling system with the heater valve open.
Thursday, February 17th, 2011 AT 6:42 PM