Where can I get a fuse diagram for the both fuse.

RANDY SHARP
  • 2003 FORD FOCUS

Where can I get a fuse diagram for the both fuse boxes under the hood and under the dash because they are numbered. I have no way of knowing what fuse does what because my manual does not show nothing. I have a 2003 ford focus zx3 2.3 litre

Saturday, January 26th, 2013 AT 7:47 PM

BLAZE45
  • 382 POSTS

Ask and ye shall receive. Good luck.

+1
Monday, January 28th, 2013 AT 10:35 PM
BLAZE45
  • 382 POSTS

A few more diagrams.

+5
Monday, January 28th, 2013 AT 10:37 PM
RANDY SHARP

Hey thank you very much

+1
Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 AT 12:40 AM
BLAZE45
  • 382 POSTS

No problem! Come back if you need anything else.

Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 AT 4:08 AM
BOB KURTINAITIS

When I turn on the fan for the heater in A 2002 focus zx3, the fan only blows on high (#4). Checked fuse 45 under dash and 64 under hood, both appear fine.

Also, when A/C button pressed, not light comes on. Could these be related to fuse problems?

Thank,
Bob K

Sunday, March 19th, 2017 AT 10:03 AM

This post is over four years old and was a private conversation between two people. It is now listed as having received a reply, so none of the other experts are going to see it or have a chance to reply to your addition. That does you a disservice. Your symptoms aren't even related to the original question. You need to start a new question of your own, and please be sure to list the engine size, mileage, and transmission type.

Based on your description of the symptoms, a generic answer would be to suspect the blower motor has tight bearings, and the excessive increased current flow caused the thermal fuse to blow in the resistor assembly. Some cars use computer controls for the heating system and don't always use a resistor assembly. Be sure to list whether you have the plain, simple, common sense heater controls, or if you have an automatic system with computer controls.

+1
Monday, March 20th, 2017 AT 4:10 PM