Fuse diagram for the both fuse boxes needed

RANDY SHARP
  • 2003 FORD FOCUS

Where can I get a fuse diagram for the both fuse boxes under the hood and under the dash because they are numbered? I have no way of knowing what fuse does what because my manual does not show nothing. I have the car listed above it is the zx3 model with a 2.3 liter engine.

Saturday, January 26th, 2013 AT 7:47 PM

BLAZE45
  • 382 POSTS

Here are the fuse box diagrams (below) and a guide on how to test the fuses to see if you have any out.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-a-car-fuse

Check out the diagrams (below).

Please let us know what happens.

Cheers

+4
Monday, January 28th, 2013 AT 10:35 PM
BLAZE45
  • 382 POSTS

A few more diagrams.

+6
Monday, January 28th, 2013 AT 10:37 PM
RANDY SHARP

Hey, thank you very much.

+1
Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 AT 12:40 AM
BLAZE45
  • 382 POSTS

No problem! Come back if you need anything else.

Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 AT 4:08 AM
BOB KURTINAITIS

When I turn on the fan for the heater in A 2002 Focus zx3, the fan only blows on high (#4). Checked fuse 45 under dash and 64 under hood, both appear fine.

Also, when A/C button pressed, not light comes on. Could these be related to fuse problems?

Thanks,
Bob K

Sunday, March 19th, 2017 AT 10:03 AM

Based on your description of the symptoms, a generic answer would be to suspect the blower motor has tight bearings, and the excessive increased current flow caused the thermal fuse to blow in the resistor assembly. Some cars use computer controls for the heating system and does not always use a resistor assembly. Be sure to list whether you have the plain, simple, common sense heater controls, or if you have an automatic system with computer controls.

+1
Monday, March 20th, 2017 AT 4:10 PM
RANDY SHARP
  • 2003 FORD FOCUS

I have this no taillight, no license plate light, no reverse lights, no light in the middle top of hatch back it is a brake tail lamp. So I have turn signals both sides brake lights and the hazard flash also just like normal. But here is the thing I have the fuse diagram from Motor Craft Owners Manual. I check all the fuses and they all check out to be good, except the diagram says fuse location 62 license plate lamp, nothing with trouble light twelve volts. So I pull the fuse and check for power with out the fuse and nothing and that was not only one 57 and 58 diagram says suppose to go to corner lights nothing. This is where I am getting confused if it says it goes to a component of some kind and it has no power. What are you to do? Has anyone run into this problem? Could it be the light switch because this happened fast that stuff has always worked reason I found out was a cop pulled me over.

Wednesday, November 8th, 2017 AT 7:41 PM (Merged)

The light switch has to be on so you get power to the fuse first. Fuse 62 is for lights it may be a GEM module problem however. All the fuses listen in owners manual are correct. So turn on lights prior to checking if power is going to it.

RANDY SHARP

Yes, I checked for power like you said and it has power all fuses are good. The only fuse that was bad was a 30 amp in battery junction box I think it was F1 8. How would I know if the G.E.M. Was the problem? Thanks for the help by the way.

A mechanic has to scan for codes for that. Or you can just replace it and see if it works, but you may be dumping money into a good part.

JANEAN GEORGIA RUTH
  • 2001 FORD FOCUS

My mom needs the fuses changed under the dash and does not have a book. Can someone help me so I know what fuses to change for her?

See pictures. If you need to change fuse 63 it is easier to pull fuse box off to replace It as it is on the back.

OSCAR519
  • 2002 FORD FOCUS

Where can I find a fuse diagram for my car? (Under the hood) I love this site.

Friday, December 1st, 2017 AT 3:56 PM (Merged)
BMRFIXIT

Hello there, I have found this diagram for you of both the under hood and interior fuse panel. let me know if you need anything else.

Check out the diagrams (below).

Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.

Cheers

+2