THE DRIVERS SIDE HEATED SEAT DOES NOT WORK

2003 Buick Park Avenue

Anonymous

December, 17, 2012 AT 10:06 PM

The drivers side heated seat does not work. When the button is fist pushed, I can here a quick double click when I release my finger. The "high" light goes on. Hitting again, the "high" light goes off and the "lo" loight goes on, and a third time, the "lo" light goes off (but I do NOT hear a click like I do on the passanger side after the third time of hitting the switch. I have to wait 30 seconds or so before I can hear the click again when I turn it back on. On the passanger side, I get a single click when I first hit the button, and then I hear another click after the third time of hitting it, or when it goes from "lo" to off. I am wondering if something is shorted in the heated seat control module? When I unplug the connector to it, none of the lights go on when I hit the button. Please help. Thank you.

Jacobandnickolas

December, 18, 2012 AT 2:03 AM

Have you checked to see if there is power to and from the power switch? The switch itself could be bad. Also, check fuses.

Seat Switch Replacement GMC Yukon
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement