WHY MY TOYOTA QUALIS DIESEL CAR AT VERY LOW PICKUP WHILE WE TRAVEL WITH 8 PASSENGER IN NON A/C ?

• Anbarasan
  • 2002 Toyota
  • 11 miles

Sir,
I have a Toyota Qualis FS diesel car(2002 model) mileage of 1, 90,000 km. When we travel with 8 and above passengers it has very low pickup (sluggish). I have changed the clutch plate and timing belt. Further, I have also changed the engine oil, oil filter and diesel filter periodically and maintained with correct air pressure and closed all the door while on driving in order to avoid aerodynamic problem. I have a doubt, When I cleaned the air filter by air compressor it slightly shape out. Will this cause any sluggish problem?

Saturday, July 28th, 2012 AT 11:19 AM

• Anbarasan

Sir,

Saturday, July 28th, 2012 AT 11:35 AM
  • ASEMaster6371

No, only if there is a blockage in the filter system.

Is this turbo charged?

Saturday, July 28th, 2012 AT 12:04 PM