I HAVE A 4 DOOR 2

2002 Saturn L200

ritter6281

October, 22, 2012 AT 4:08 AM

I have a 4 door 2.2L Saturn L200. Recently the power lock button on the car doors stopped working. It appears to be something with the power lock circuit relative to the power lock buttons. All power lock buttons are non-functional, but all power locks are functional when car is in gear (the doors auto-lock), and when the car is turned off and pulling out the ignition key.

I don't know where to look to check the wiring/switching for the power lock buttons (assuming that is the problem.) I have not reset the BCM yet (which was an idea posed to someone with a slightly similar problem.

saturntech9

October, 22, 2012 AT 6:18 AM

Anything else inop like gas gauge temp gauge not coming out of park etc?Also do you have keyless entry?If you do does it work?Its pretty common for the bcms to fail on those cars.

ritter6281

October, 23, 2012 AT 12:06 AM

No keyless entry, nothing else is non functional

saturntech9

October, 23, 2012 AT 4:15 AM

I would have your body control module scanned for door lock codes let me know the exact code numbers not code descriptions?The diyer scan wont read the body control module.

Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner
Dynamat Door Installation
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement