I'M IN NEED OF A FULL TRANSMISSION REBUILD KIT

2002 SAAB 9-3

cbeattie79

Ok so I have a 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo 2.0 liter, and I'm in need of a full transmission rebuild kit, lol and hopefully as cheap as possible. My question is can you recommend a store or website that I can pick up the kit pretty cheap, because I'm having trouble finding a kit that's made specifically for that model, and not a universal kit because I'm scared the universal parts won't work for my model, or maybe you can recommend a universal brand that will work well for that transmission, and in that case I'll use it. My second question is this transmission any harder to rebuild than any normal foreign or domestic transverse transmission, because this is my first saab and I wanna get it right, and any helpful tips you could give would be awesome. Thanks alot! Also maybe you might know a website where I can get the internal transmission schematics for the rebuild for free or super cheap. Any help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

mhpautos

If you intend to re build this transmission your self are you sure that you have all the special tooling required? I doubt that you will be able to get a kit as there may be components that are genuine only, you may have to strip it down and inspect first, this is the normal method, I suggest that you get a work shop manual otherwise you may find yourself deep into the trans with no direction. Apart from professional web sights that cost serious money to access, I am unaware of free sites that offer this technical information.

Pulling an Auto Trans? Easy Instructions
Transmission Speed Sensor Replacement Honda