Do they just light up and not flash when they don't work?The first thing I always check is the flasher relay.
December, 14, 2010 AT 4:23 AM
Hi Saturntech9. Sorry for my delayed reply. I was out of town & didn't have my car so I couldn't give you an answer. The blinkers do light up & flash, both left & right. Sometimes they work fine, sometimes may blink a couple of times & then go off. The two front bulbs & 1 back bulb on each side seem to all work when the blinkers are flashing. This just started last Thursday.
THANK YOU DO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!
December, 15, 2010 AT 6:09 PM
The most likely cause is usually a bad flasher relay I posted a diagram of where it is.I also posted a trouble tree for turn signal inop. Here is how you change the flasher in case that's what is wrong.
HAZARD AND TURN SIGNAL FLASHER REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the hazard and turn signal flasher module (1) from the brake pedal bracket (3).
2. Disconnect the electrical connector (2) from the flasher module (1).
3. Remove the flasher module (1) from the vehicle if required.
1. Connect the electrical connector (2) to the flasher module (1).
2. Install the flasher module (1) to the brake pedal bracket (3).
3. Press the flasher module (1) until the rosebud retainer is secured to the brake pedal bracket (3).