2002 Pontiac Montana Alternating message center lights

TAT2DJENNY
  • 2002 PONTIAC MONTANA
2002 Pontiac Montana
Just had my alternator go out and we witched t out yesterday. All went well and the van started right up but now the message center warning lights are continuously flashing and alternating between three warnings.
low brake fluid, door ajar, and rear hatch ajar and the brake light also came on. None of this was happening until we changed the alternator. Also, if it matters, the check engine light had been on for months (O2 sensor issue at the converter was what I was told) and now that is no longer on. Wondering how I can remedy the cycling warning lights and get the brake light to go off? I appreciate your rime and any answers you can give me.
Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 AT 9:24 AM

A battery in poor shape will do this clean terminal ends and have battery checked for condition. Most places do for free
Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 AT 9:32 AM
TAT2DJENNY
Battery is only a year old and we checked for corrosion and the terminals were all good.
Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 AT 10:16 AM
Regardless of age check for condition including load test. It can still be bad
Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 AT 12:06 PM
Check items in pic as well then have it scanned for codes by a pro see if it's a bad dash, maybe the micro processor or class 2 problem.
Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 AT 12:10 PM