2002 Mazda Tribute transsmition

ANDREY1991
  • 2002 MAZDA TRIBUTE
I got Mazda tribute 2002, I had to replace the engine, I took my car to the shop. They Replaced my engine, then I picked my car up and drove home and parked it. Next morning I started my car let it warm up and put to reverse and transmission wont react, tried to put to drive still wont react, when I took my car back to shop they start saying that my car is too old I need to replace transmission, when I took to Mazda dealership they told me that they checked code and there is no any codes popped up, they sad there is no pressure in transmission and suggest me to replace transmission, then I decide to take my car to one more shop they told me there is problem with converter. My transmission work like a brand new. Please help me with your advice what would cause such a problem?
Monday, January 27th, 2014 AT 4:55 PM

ANDREY1991
Any ideas, what can be wrong?
Monday, January 27th, 2014 AT 7:56 PM
CADIEMAN
You drove the car home! This is something they Did when they replaced the engine. The converter creates pressure and that is what operates your transmission. When you replace the engine you need to disconnect the converter. Have it to check to see if the converter has come loose.
Monday, January 27th, 2014 AT 8:13 PM
ANDREY1991
Thank you
Monday, January 27th, 2014 AT 8:31 PM
CADIEMAN
THIS CAR NEEDS TO GO TO A TRANSMISSION SHOP TO BE PROPERLY CHECKED
Saturday, October 18th, 2014 AT 5:21 AM