Electrical cluster, AC control and power windows not working

EARL GREER
  • 2002 OLDSMOBILE ALERO
My cars run good, but the electrical problem I am having is; no gauges while driving, some time they come on and go back off, AC not coming on. I cannot get windows up or down and the power locks not working. I also need a wiring diagram for the driver side window control panel power supply to test with multi-meter. Any help on this issue is highly appreciated.
Saturday, September 8th, 2018 AT 7:03 AM

DANNY L
Hello, I am Danny.
I need a little more info first. Engine size, automatic or manual transmission, and two or four door vehicle will help? Hope to hear back from you soon and thanks for using 2CarPros.
Danny-
Saturday, September 8th, 2018 AT 9:17 PM
EARL GREER
It is a 2.2L 4d automatic transmission. But anyway I got it working. I disconnected both battery terminals and clap them together for about twenty minutes then done a reset by putting the ignition in on position for ten minutes after that took key out ignition for one minute. I started it up drove it for about ten minutes then decided to text the AC to my surprise it worked and I tried windows the same they worked. Just have to see if it was a temporary fix or what when I crank it today. Thank you. Others that are having this problem with their Alero might can consider trying that.
Sunday, September 9th, 2018 AT 5:08 AM
DANNY L
Glad to hear you got it working!
Thanks for using 2CarPros.
Danny-
Sunday, September 9th, 2018 AT 5:54 AM
EARL GREER
You are welcome man.
Sunday, September 9th, 2018 AT 5:47 PM