CAR WONT MOVE ONLY AND MOTOR TREMBLING

• ansh
  • 2001 Peugeot 206

Its the second time I am having this problem in between 2 months.
After driving for the day (lets say 25 kms), I parked the car and when I put it on again. It wont move only.
the car trembles and the motor is not smooth.I have to get it tow.
and the next it turns on as if nothing has happened.
i just changed the crankshaft today (parts below the gear box).I hope ity is this
if you have any suggestions?
thank you

ansh

Thursday, December 22nd, 2011 AT 9:12 AM

• fixitmr

Hard to understand what you have done. Pictures might help. Try re-phrasing sounds like your saying motor wont increase rpms?

Thursday, December 22nd, 2011 AT 7:58 PM
  • ansh

Thanks for your reply.I will send u the pic asap.
Issue is that the rpms was fluctuating from 10 to 20 repeatedly when I turned on the engine. And it was not possible for me to get the car going.

Tuesday, December 27th, 2011 AT 4:32 AM
  • ansh

Please find attached the part I had to change. But I am litlle bit worried that it may not be that and I find myself again in trouble

Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 AT 6:44 AM
  • fixitmr

Oh, the CRANK sensor. Does it have a CAM sensor too?

Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 AT 6:48 AM
  • ansh

Well.I dont know. My car is of year 2001. Note that I also have the engine light on for quite some time and even after changing the crank sensor. It is still there. Few months back I had it checked thrice. They said that issue with injection (but we couldnt know exactly which one as each time was giving something else) and somthing else. Which is frence is calles "bobine" but no idea how we call it in english. Maybe its the cam sensor. The guy told me its a thing that send electric signal to the motor. Thanks for your help

Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 AT 6:59 AM