**The high pressure fuel filter is located in the front passenger side engine compartment, adjacent to the fuse box.
**The low pressure fuel filter is located inside the fuel tank together with the fuel pump assembly.
1. Depressurize the fuel system. Refer to Fuel Pressure Release.
See: Fuel Pressure Release
2. Disconnect the fuel hoses from the fuel filter.
3. Remove the fuel filter and bracket.
When installing the fuel filter; push the fuel hoses fully onto the fuel filter.
1. Install the fuel filter and bracket.
*Tighten the bolts to 95 lb-ft (129 N.M).
2. Connect the fuel hoses to the fuel filter.
3. Connect the fuel pump connector.
Friday, October 16th, 2020 AT 1:29 PM