Try this to see if it helps. Repeat if necessary.
Idle Air Volume Learning Procedure
1. Turn ignition switch on. Wait at least one second. Turn ignition switch off. Wait at least ten seconds.
2. Start engine. Warm up to normal operating temperature. Turn ignition switch off. Wait at least ten seconds.
3. Start engine and let idle for at least thirty seconds.
4. Disconnect Throttle Position (TP) sensor harness connector (Brown), then reconnect it within five seconds. Wait twenty seconds.
5. Ensure idle speed is within specifications. If idle is not as specified, result will be incomplete.
6. Rev engine two or three times. Ensure idle speed and ignition timing are within specification.
Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 AT 7:35 PM