2001 Honda power door locks only drivers door locks with remote

MWEEGNER
  • 2001 HONDA CRV
Remote only locks and unlocks driver door
Sunday, January 8th, 2012 AT 3:22 AM

OTHER THAN STUFF I'VE SEEN WITH OTHER CARS--I WON'T BE MUCH HELP

MYSELF---I HAVE NOT HAD DOOR LOCKS SINCE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING (BEGAN IN 1981--I DRIVE REAL JEEPS)

I DID FINALLY GET FIGURED OUT THAT IN ORDER TO UNLOCK ALL ON MY WIFE'S '03 FORD ESCAPE DOORS---YOU GOTTA PUSH THE BUTTON TWICE (THEN I LEARNED IT WAS A FEATURE TO ALLOW ONLY THE DRIVER'S DOOR TO OPEN 1ST PUSH---AND KEEP "CHESTER THE MOLESTER" FROM JUMPING IN, TOO, ON THE OTHER SIDE)

THEN THERE'S THEM YOUNGIN' KEEP IN-ERS THAT ARE ON THE HIDDEN PART OF THE DOORS, WHEN "TRIPPED", THEY PREVENT YOU FROM OPENING THE DOOR FROM THE INSIDE USING THE HANDLE.I BORROWED IT ONCE, AND MY 2 PALS HAD TO CLIMB THRU THE FRONT, BEFORE I GOT THAT FEATURE FIGURED OUT!

THIS PART HERE IS JUST A POSSIBILITY--NEVER TRIED THIS---SOME RIGS WILL LET YOU LOCK OUT THE WINDOWS ETC FROM THE DRIVER'S CONTROLS. MAYBE IF ENGAGED, IT MIGHT AFFECT THE REMOTE CONTROL?

OTHER THAN MAYBE READING THE OWNERS MANUAL, I WAS ABLE TO GET YOU A DIAGRAM OF THE SYSTEM. THIS MIGHT SHOW YOU SOMETHING COMMON WITH THE OTHER DOORSA RELAY ETC

LET ME KNOW IF YOU CANNOT READ THE DIAGRAM

ANOTHER HELPFUL SOURCE I USE A LOT FOR ANY PROBLEM OR WANT MORE INFO.(PRESENTLY LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE CANON T3 CAMERA WIFEY GOT ME FOR CHRISTMAS.A BIG JUMP FROM SKETCHING STICK PEOPLE FOR A FAMILY PORTRAIT) I STARTED A SEARCH FOR YOU (YOU'LL SEE IT IN THE BOX UP TOP). CHANGE THE WORDS, YOU MAY GET BETTER RESULTS---LIKE: REMOTE. FOB. POWER LOCKS. ETC ETC
GOOD LUCK

Sunday, January 8th, 2012 AT 7:45 AM