Most common causes of oil leak at top end of engine would be the valve cover gasket.
Get the plug seals replaced as well.
Refer to diagram.
Items: # 38, 39 & 43.
Job should take less than an hour.
1. Remove ignition coil cover, then remove 4 ignition coils.
2. Remove throttle cable and cruise control cables and harness holder from cylinder head.
3. Remove valve cover.
4. Remove gasket and plug seals.
5. Clean before installation.
6. Apply sealant at corners of gasket before installation.
7. If #43 comes separately, they have to be installed on to the bolts before installation.
8. To install, reverse removal procedure.
Monday, November 29th, 2010 AT 1:35 PM