I HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED DEEP WOOOOOO! SOUND I ...

2001 Honda Accord

obicarworks

February, 13, 2013 AT 1:41 PM

I have recently noticed deep woooooo! Sound, I thought is coming from the driver side of the front tyre and as if emanating from this side of the car hood. This is reinforced by the fact that anybody sitting at the passaenger side do not hear this sound as much as I do on the driver seat. Ther on, I decided it was the hub or bearing of the drivers side leg and I changed the hub. Problem is that the sound is still coming on and am advised to also change the passenger side hub. I am confused, the sound is loud and more pronounced especially when on high speed but when driving at low speed, I hardly hear it. Please help and advise.

Wrenchtech

February, 13, 2013 AT 1:54 PM

The easy way to find out is just rotate the tires.

obicarworks

February, 13, 2013 AT 8:22 PM

Thank you. But I have rotated the tyres and it is agreed that the both hubs are alright. But then the noise persists espesialy when on high speed!

Wrenchtech

February, 13, 2013 AT 8:50 PM

You have already tried moving those tires to the back and it made no difference?

obicarworks

February, 13, 2013 AT 9:15 PM

Oh sorry. Didnt realize you mesn exchanging the tyres.I will do that and come bsck to you. Thanks so much sir

Wheel Bearing Hub Replacement
CV Axle Replacement
CV Drive Axle Replacement Nissan Altima
CV Axle Replacement
Transmission Service Ford Super Duty F-250
Automatic Transmission Service