Check engine light is on.
I have a variety of different symptoms:
1. Rough Idle - extremely loud "clunking" noise.
2. Stalling - at first only when the car was cold, now even when it's warmed up.
3. Little to no power when I accelerate - especially after reverse.
4. Little to no brakes when I first start to drive - amount of force required to brake is extremely high.
5. Upon starting, RPM jumps to 3000, then drops and bounces between 500 and 1500.
have the same problem?
Sunday, December 1st, 2013 AT 7:59 AM