2001 Dodge Ram P0748 code

MOSLOF88
  • 2001 DODGE RAM
I've got the code being thrown. Truck starts off in 2nd gear and no O/D. I am trying to check continuity in wire harness. On the transmission there's an 8 pin connector. It's numbered. The number 1 pin, should it have voltage to it? I read on a forum somewhere that, that pin is supposed to carry voltage. As of now it's not carrying any voltage. So that's my question. Better yet cuz I can not find a schematic, is does anyone have a diagram of what pins on that 8 pin connector are supposed to have voltage and which ones don't? Or am I going down the wrong road here? But I am thinking this problem is an open ground or something and I've been looking by doing continuity tests, I've pulled the pan, gone through the wiring harness, looked at the o2 sensors. Done some back probing at the PCM, any help would be great
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015 AT 2:35 PM

This code indicates there is an issue governor pressure sensor circuit. Are you going down the wrong road? Maybe not. The causes for this code range from low fluid, bad pressure solenoid valve, SHORTS or OPENS in the wiring, or the valve itself is open or shorted.

As far as the connector, I will have to get back to you tonight when I am home and can access my manuals. Let me know if that is okay with you.
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015 AT 5:31 AM