WINSHIELD WASHER PUMP NOT WORKING

2001 Buick Lesabre

lemerson

Winshield washer pump is not working, not making noise, is there a fuse I can check and if so what number is it, (under hood or inside car?) I have owners manual but diagram isn't a bit sketchy on names of fuses. Want to know if I can check a fuse first before worrying if I have to get a new washer pump. Can you help? Thanks a million

DrCranknWrench

On the fuse box cover there is a diagram of the fuse panel on its inside. It will show you the fuse panel layout and give a brief description of what each fuse is for. Make sure to orient the diagram to the fuse panel corectly as they can get confusing. Use the spare fuses and large relays to make sure you have it oriented correctly.

lemerson

Has anyone has to actually change the fuse on the 2001 Buick Lesabre for the washer pump? As indicated the fuse box diagram is a bit wishy washy with names of what its exactly for. Wondering if anyone knows which number the fuse is for the Lesabre and which box I need to look in. The one under the hood or the one inside the car. Thanks much.

DrCranknWrench

February, 2, 2012 AT 9:15 PM

I am attaching a wiring diagram of the fuse circuit for the washer pump system. On it you will see a 30 AMP fuse that is located, in the fuse box under the hood of the car.
Let me know if you need anything else.

Windshield Washer Reservoir Replacement
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Mercedes
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Acura TL
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape
Wiper Blade Replacement GMC Yukon
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tundra