ELECTRONIC ENGINE MANAGMENT SYSTEM

• noccu
  • 2000 Holden Barina

Hi there, I got electronic engine Managment system fitted in my car, and for the past few weeks the symbol start to light up, so I replaced spark plugs and when I removed one of the leads it thorn in half as was still the original leads and was worn out. So I replaced spark plug leads and the symbol stopped flashes. But two days latter I filled the car with petrol and the symbol start to continuously flashes again, please what should I do. Thanks

Thursday, May 17th, 2012 AT 11:40 PM

• ASEMaster6371

How many coils does it have? It may have a failed coil from all the overworking with bad plugs and wires.

Can you pull the code for us?

Thursday, May 17th, 2012 AT 11:43 PM
  • noccu

Hi there, thanks for your quick respond, sorry but my knolidge about cars is not that great, what is a coil and how do I find out how many, and what code you after, cheers

Friday, May 18th, 2012 AT 12:13 AM
  • mhpautos

The coil pack is wher the ignition leads connect to other end to the spark plugs, I would go to a mechanic and ask for a scan, they will be able to do this as you wait, and they can advise you of any codes set in the system.

Sunday, May 20th, 2012 AT 10:48 AM