It started when my Taurus drags when you try's.

BATKAT
  • 2000 FORD TAURUS
It started when my taurus drags when you try's to start it up what's the problem could be. Could it be that ground wire is not puttin out enough fire to make it run.
Thursday, April 19th, 2012 AT 11:11 PM

FIXITMR
Is battery ok? Does it do it all the time? Starter could be going bad?
Thursday, April 19th, 2012 AT 11:17 PM
DJCL
A bad ground will make the starter turn slower. Added resistence in the cable + or - will limit the amound of curent that the starter will see.I would start by checking your battery and connections check your cables voltage drop test them or add a ground from the battery and then see what the starter is drawing.
Thursday, April 19th, 2012 AT 11:24 PM
BATKAT
I have a new starter on my car. It crank up one time then when turn the car off to start it up again it tried to start but it seems like the battery is dragging I got mt battery charge up it's not the battery what else could it be the starter is new 1 month old
Thursday, April 19th, 2012 AT 11:30 PM
BATKAT
I have a new starter on my car it's only a month old I got my battery check at autozone it was fine I crank my car it crank up but when I turn it off to see would it start back it seems like it wanting tO start but it just drag
Thursday, April 19th, 2012 AT 11:38 PM
BATKAT
I. Got to new sensor put on my car for the check engine light to go off it went off but it came right back on what can I do so my car can pass inspection I can I get my check engine light off.
Thursday, April 19th, 2012 AT 11:44 PM
FIXITMR
Has battery been load tested? A battery can lose charge quick if a cell is bad/weak. What was the code for light?
Saturday, April 21st, 2012 AT 4:02 AM