I REPLACED THE HEATER CIR AND NOW THE TRUCK WON'T RUN

• Crump2306
  • 2000 Ford Expedition

I have check all fuses and the fuel pump shut off switch. I also disconnected the battery. I have taken the dash almost completely back out to check for unplugged plugs. I have also tryed to reprogram the key. Everything works like it did. But vehicle will not run. Please give any input

Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 AT 8:02 PM

• JDL

Will the starter crank? Any applicable codes? If it cranks good but won't start, have a helper crank it, while you check for spark at the plugs, if you have spark everywhere, use a gage and check fuel pressure.

Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 AT 9:06 PM
  • Crump2306

I replaced the heater core.

Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 AT 9:50 PM
  • Crump2306

Yes the starter cranks but will not run. It's getting fire to the plugs. The fuel rail bleeder has no fuel coming out when the key is On or in the start position. The truck run before I took the dash out to change the heater core. I put it all back together and it won't run. I have taken most of it back out and checked the plugins. But no luck yet

Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 AT 9:54 PM
  • Crump2306

It did have a theft detected, engine disabled code. But the keys are programmed.

Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 AT 9:58 PM
  • JDL

I'd check voltage and ground to the fuel pump, go from there. Wiring diagram below. What was the actual code?

Pink wire with black tracer at fuel pump connector is voltage for fuel pump motor, solid black wire is ground.

Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 AT 10:21 PM