1999 Volkswagen Jetta Car dying

LRAMSEY
  • 1999 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
My car will start but keeps going dead. Lights go crazy until It's dead from keep trying to start it.
Monday, November 9th, 2015 AT 3:09 AM

HAVE THE BATTERY AND ALTERNATOR TESTED AT A POPULAR PARTS STORE, NORMALLY THIS IS A FREE SERVICE

IF THE BATTERY TESTS FINE (AND MAYBE NEEDS CHARGING)(OR ALL YOU NEED IS AN ALTERNATOR), TAKE THE BATTERY LOOSE AND CHARGE IT, THEN RECONNECT THE CABLES WITH A "NOW 100% CHARGED BATTERY"

SHOULD YOU REQUIRE A NEW BATTERY, THE CABLES WILL BE CONNECTED TO A "GOOD FRESH BATTERY"

EITHER CASE, THE DISCONNECTION (RESET), AND THEN THE VEHICLE NOW RECOGNIZING A "GOOD" BATTERY, MAY RESET THE COMPUTER.

THIS MAY AID YOU TOO! I RECENTLY USED "TRT30" PROMO CODE, IT SEEMS TO BE THE BEST ONE WITH A PURCHASE OVER $50, SAVES 30%. YOU CAN SEARCH FOR MORE IF YOU LIKE. PLEASE READ THE LINK BELOW, THIS TECHNIQUE CAN BE PERFORMED IN THE PARKING LOT ON A PHONE!

https://www.2carpros.com/questions/2001-dodge-neon-milage-just-want-put-fliuds-their-locations

LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES

Monday, November 9th, 2015 AT 3:24 PM
I MEANT

IF THE VEHICLE WILL MAKE IT THERE, THE TESTS CAN BE DONE WITHOUT TAKING ANYTHING OUT!

Monday, November 9th, 2015 AT 3:26 PM

Sponsored links