There you go I posted a diagram of how the belt's run around the pulley's.
1. Loosen the generator mounting bolt and adjusting bolt.
2. Deflect the generator to achieve the specified deflection.
3. Tighten all bolts and recheck the tension.
1. Remove the A/C and P/S drive belt, if equipped.
2. Loosen the generator mounting bolt and adjusting bolt.
3. Remove the generator belt.
4. Install the new generator belt and adjust it to specification.
5. Tighten all bolts to the specified torque.
27-38 ft-lb (37-52 Nm)
14-19 ft-lb (19-25 Nm)
6. Install the A/C and P/S drive belt, if equipped, and adjust to specification.
Images (click to enlarge)
Wednesday, January 18th, 2017 AT 11:08 AM