I HAVE A 1999 HONDA ACCORD LX 2

1999 Honda Accord

Anonymous

November, 27, 2012 AT 12:41 AM

I have a 1999 Honda Accord LX 2.3. Im needing to locate the fuel filter. Its not on the driver side firewall, nor passanger side either. Please help!

November, 27, 2012 AT 2:23 AM

The fuel filter should be replaced whenever the fuel pressure drops below the specified value (320 - 370 kPa, 3.3-3.8 kg/sq. Cm, 47-54 psi with the fuel pressure regulator vacuum hose disconnected and pinched) after making sure that the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator are OK.

Remove the fuel tank unit.

Remove the fuel filter (A).
Install the part in the reverse order of removal with a new base gasket, then check these items.

When connecting the wire harness, make sure the connection is secure and the terminal (B) is firmly locked into place.
Check that the tab of the clamp (C) does not interfere with the wire harness.
Do not push the lower part of the suction filter (D).
When installing the fuel gauge sending unit (E), make sure the connection is secure and the connector is firmly locked into place. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.

Fuel Filter Replacment BMW 525i
Fuel Filters Replacement 2015 RAM 2500 6.7L
Fuel Filter Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Fuel Filter Replacement Ford F-250
Fuel Filter Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006