CAR PROBLEMS

1998 Chrysler Cirrus

NIKITA86

August, 8, 2011 AT 3:09 AM

I HAVE A 1998 CHRYSLER CIRRUS I REPLACE THE DISTRUBUTOR ON IT AND I DROVE IT AROUND THE BLOCK TWICE THEN I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE TO GO TO THE STORE AND IT WOULD NOT START TO MENTION THIS IS THE SECOND DISTRUBUTOR I PLACE ON MY CAR SO I WAS TRYING TO SEE WHT IS THE PROBLEM

Docfixit

August, 8, 2011 AT 1:08 PM

What was cause of no stsrt? No spark? No fuel? Check engine light on?

NIKITA86

August, 9, 2011 AT 8:35 AM

Well when it cut off and I try to start it my dad check to see if there was a spark and there was no spark he said he thinks something is knocking out the fire there is fuel no check engine light is on it pops on every now and then goes off

Docfixit

August, 9, 2011 AT 12:53 PM

Need to have diagnostic scan done to find fault

NIKITA86

August, 11, 2011 AT 5:14 AM

I had that done they say it is the distrubutor but I put a new one on it yesterday and its still doin the same thing.

Docfixit

August, 11, 2011 AT 5:22 PM

Suspect PCM problem

RussLund

September, 17, 2014 AT 11:53 AM

You might have the same problem as me.I replaced the dist. Twice. I kept getting distributors with a thermal intermittent camshaft sensor.I removed the one from my old dist.(Bad coil) and inserted into new dist and it worked.I know it's a rig but it worked.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement