You have a high resistance in that circuit.
You could have a high resistance contact in the signal switch, but a more likely cause is a corroded connector pin in the wiring harness. I'm sorry I can't access the wiring diagrams, but to verify whether it's the switch or wire, you would have to find that wire at the signal switch connector and apply 12 volts from the feed wire or directly from the battery. If the bulb lights up, suspect the switch. It it doesn't light up, follow that wire to see where voltage is lost.
Sunday, July 1st, 2012 AT 12:01 AM