Iam replacing ps pump. I have the two bolts out in the back and the nut in the front and its only moved forword a 1/4 inch. I can't get it to move any more. It does wiggle.
Thursday, December 6th, 2012 AT 2:03 AM
1. Remove the 8 bolts and 5 screws holding the engine under cover.
2. Remove the 3 RH rear engine under cover bolts.
3. Remove air cleaner inlet and battery clamp cover bolt.
4. Remove air cleaner assembly with air cleaner hose.
A. Disconnect the MAF meter connector.
B. Remove the 3 bolts.
5. W/ TRAC: Remove TRAC actuator.
6. Remove ABS actuator.