How to get the map light face plate off to replace bulb
Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011 AT 1:31 AM
Front Reading Lamp
1. Pull downward on reading lamp to disengage clips holding reading lamp to roof header.
2. Disengage wire connector from reading lamp.
3. Separate reading lamp from vehicle.
1. Position front reading lamp to vehicle.
2. Engage wire connector to reading lamp.
3. Center reading lamp in headlining opening.
4. Push upward on reading lamp to engage clips holding reading lamp to roof header.
5. Verify that reading lamp is flush to headlining.