1996 HONDA CIVIC CAR LOSE POWER.

• Ozzy89
  • 1996 Honda Civic
  • manual

So I'm having a problem with my 96' Honda Civic, MB1 model. The car starts as well as normal car. But a few days ago, while I'm driving, the car starts loosing power until is dead, and then don't start again for a while (a long while, sometime I just think that it starts again by pure luck). I don't think there is any problem with the electrical part of the car because, well, it starts! So I'm supposing that is the injectors or the fuel pump. If you could assist me on where might be the problem and how to solve it, I'd be very grateful.
Sorry for the lack of technical language, if there is any additional information that I can provide, just ask me!

Monday, June 23rd, 2014 AT 4:00 PM

• Jacobandnickolas

When it dies and won't restart, I need you to check fuel pump pressure and check for spark. Whichever you check first isn't working, there is no need to continue. If you need directions on how to do this, let me know or go to our homepage under the repair and service and select either video or guides for directions. Once you do it, tell me what you find.

Monday, June 23rd, 2014 AT 8:17 PM