Check your actuators on the heater box, i'll send a generic pic along. They are either vacuum or electric and you'll need to check if you are getting power or vacuum to them.
November, 12, 2011 AT 5:29 PM
Checked manuals at library couldn't find anything about actuators check parts store parts available heater control valve and blend door actuator which is electrical. From looking at the pics the heater box needs to come down. Can you give some instructions?
November, 12, 2011 AT 5:58 PM
Removal & Installation
1. Disconnect battery ground cable. Disconnect wiring connectors in engine compartment. Remove 2 bolts retaining hood latch control handle and cable. Remove 2 bolts attaching parking brake release.
2. Remove console (if equipped). On Ranger, move transfer case control to far forward position. On all vehicles, remove instrument panel steering column cover by removing 2 screws and pulling on cover to release
3. Remove bracket bolt at right of accelerator pedal. Remove instrument panel steering column reinforcement (6 screws). Remove 2 TK yoke nuts from vehicle cross beam, and remove TK yoke.
4. Open fuse panel door, and remove 2 bolts holding instrument panel to cowl. Remove bolt from right side of instrument panel. Remove one threadless fastener and 2 push pins attaching insulator to lower right han
5. Using a flat wooden dowel, lift edge of defroster grille, and pull up on grille to release clips and tension tabs. Remove defroster grille. Remove 4 bolts at top of instrument panel. Pull panel back from cowl.
6. Remove A/C electronic door actuator motor electrical connector from bracket on evaporator housing. Remove 3 actuator retaining screws.
NOTE: Mounting bracket remains in place on evaporator housing.
7. To disengage motor from bracket and actuator shaft, lift actuator motor upward 1/2 inch, then pull toward rear of vehicle. To install, reverse removal procedure. See Fig. 3 .
November, 14, 2011 AT 12:06 PM
Thanks for the instructions a major job my owner's manual has a chart for the fuse box on the side of the dash but only found the back blower there. Is there a chart for the main fuse box in the engine compartment?
November, 14, 2011 AT 2:41 PM
It shoudl be on the underside of the cover for it.