BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
1995 Pontiac Sunfire
How to remove the heater core
Saturday, February 5th, 2011 AT 2:21 AM
REMOVE OR DISCONNECT
1. Negative battery cable and drain cooling system.
2. Raise vehicle.
3. Heater hoses from heater core and lower vehicle.
4. Instrument panel and Diagnostic Energy Reserve Module (DERM) with attaching brackets.
5. Heater core cover.
6. Heater core mounting clamps and remove heater core.
INSTALL OR CONNECT
1. Heater core and heater core mounting clamps.
2. Heater core cover.
3. Diagnostic Energy Reserve Module (DERM) with attaching brackets and instrument panel.
4. Raise vehicle and connect heater hoses to heater core.
5. Lower vehicle.
6. Negative battery cable and fill cooling system.
7. Check for leaks.
Saturday, February 5th, 2011 AT 5:02 AM
to post a reply.
Heater Core Replacement
How do you replace the heater core in a 2003 pontiac montana 3 4 where is it and how long does it take to change
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Replacement Of Heater ...
Heater problem 1996 pontiac bonneville 6 cyl front wheel drive automatic 113000 miles does the dash have to be removed to replace
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Replace Heater Core
Heater problem 2000 pontiac grand prix 6 cyl two wheel drive automatic 110000 miles would welcome detailed advice on how to replac
1993 Pontiac Grand Am Changing Heater Core
Interior problem 1993 pontiac grand am 6 cyl front wheel drive automatic 130000 miles trying to get console out to change heater c
Found 1,888 related questions
1997 Pontiac Sunfire 4 Cyl Two Wheel Dri
ve Manual Heater Cor
How To Change Heater Core
2008 Pontiac G6 Heater Core Removal
Manuals and Instructions
Got A Leaky Heater Core? Fix It Like The Pros
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Find a car manual for your car
Replace Heater Core
Got a Leaky Heater Hose? Fix It Like The Pros
Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Cooling System Pressure Test For Leaks
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.