REMOVE OR DISCONNECT
1. Negative battery cable and drain cooling system.
2. Raise vehicle.
3. Heater hoses from heater core and lower vehicle.
4. Instrument panel and Diagnostic Energy Reserve Module (DERM) with attaching brackets.
5. Heater core cover.
6. Heater core mounting clamps and remove heater core.
INSTALL OR CONNECT
1. Heater core and heater core mounting clamps.
2. Heater core cover.
3. Diagnostic Energy Reserve Module (DERM) with attaching brackets and instrument panel.
4. Raise vehicle and connect heater hoses to heater core.
5. Lower vehicle.
6. Negative battery cable and fill cooling system.
7. Check for leaks.
Saturday, February 5th, 2011 AT 5:02 AM