My car wont start

DERBYGIRL10
  • 1995 OLDSMOBILE CIERA
So, I cut some wires under the passenger side dashboard on my olds cutlass ciera and now it won't start. It will turn over but doesnt fire
Monday, July 18th, 2011 AT 4:48 PM

Check what's missing fuel or spark? Do below

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing
Monday, July 18th, 2011 AT 4:58 PM
DERBYGIRL10
It seems like it's not getting spark. It's getting fuel. I am trying to make this into a demolition derby car and there's a set of wires behind the glovebox that I cut which in turn made it stop running. Do you know what those ones are for and which ones I need to reconnect to make it run again? Thank you for your help!
Monday, July 18th, 2011 AT 5:39 PM