JUST THE TRANSDUCER I WANNA CHANGE THAT

1995 Lexus ES 300

moneysam

April, 3, 2012 AT 6:56 PM

I dont know if its built into the egr vale or what

saturntech9

April, 3, 2012 AT 7:14 PM

Again you need to post your replies to the same question its really easy to do go back to the question you started. Fill in the box with your reply then click the reply to question box.I have already started helping you so please help me by posting replies the correct way. Dont keep starting new questions you already have a question started. Thanks in advance for coperation.

moneysam

April, 3, 2012 AT 8:46 PM

O ok sorry I just figured this out. Well I took the egr valve off today and it didnt look clogged but I bought some throttle body cleaner I guess I should clean it

saturntech9

April, 3, 2012 AT 8:56 PM

Iam talking about the egr port itself being clogged the exhaust and the intake port that is below the egr valve.

moneysam

April, 3, 2012 AT 9:05 PM

Ok its raining where im at so tommorrow im going to check the tube just out of curiosity what if its clogged how would I clean it

moneysam

April, 3, 2012 AT 9:13 PM

I just found out I didnt change the egr solenoid I changed the egr vacuum solenoid

saturntech9

April, 3, 2012 AT 9:15 PM

The best way you can check if its clogged is remove the egr valve start the engine for a few seconds the engine should rev up and your should hear a good exhaust leak. Lets see what you find and go from there.

saturntech9

April, 3, 2012 AT 9:17 PM

The egr vacuum solenoid is the egr solenoid.

moneysam

April, 3, 2012 AT 9:19 PM

O ok

moneysam

April, 3, 2012 AT 9:28 PM

It just stopped raining so im gonna try what u said

moneysam

April, 3, 2012 AT 11:31 PM

Hey I did what u said and I could hear the exhaust loud n clear without the egr connected I also cleaned the egr with spray cleaner all the connections and bolts are back tight now im startin to think it could b something else but I dnt think I checked the transducer