1995 Jeep Wrangler starting problems

BARBARA1963
  • 1995 JEEP WRANGLER
This vehicle runs great. The only problem that I seem to have that I cant figure out is that when the engine is cold it wont crank but a couple hours later it cranks right up. This morning it would not crank but I turned the switch on for a few minutes and it cranked right up and it does this every morning.
Sunday, December 15th, 2013 AT 1:36 PM

Have the battery checked for condition including load test. Als clean the battery terminal ends. Auto parts and tire stores do for free. It may not be making good contact causing your problem.
Sunday, December 15th, 2013 AT 1:54 PM
..........WELL, I DONE LOST THIS 3 TIMES WHEN I SUBMITTED???????.....IT WAS LONGER BEFORE

.........I'M TIRED OF RE-DOING IT......GOT NEARLY 40 MINUTES INVOLVED IN GETTING INFO TO ANOTHER JEEP!

.....BUT SINCE YOU ARE A "REAL JEEP", I'LL NOT CHEAT YOU

DEPENDING ON HOW WELL IT'S CRANKIN' (OR MAYBE NOT) MAY CLUE YOU IN ON WHETHER YOUR BATTERY IS THE PROBLEM OR NOT

MANY POPULAR AUTO PARTS STORES WILL RUN A "FULL TEST" ON YOUR BATTERY AND CHARGING SYSTEM.........IN OR OUT OF THE VEHICLE.........SO IF IT'LL STILL RUN, TAKE IT TO ONE SOON!

IT'S REALLY SORTA SOUNDING LIKE CONNECTIONS (TO ME) ......MORE THAN LIKELY THE "BIG CABLES" TO AND FRO, THAT BEGIN AT THE BATTERY AND END AT THE STARTER........TEMPERATURE MAY PLAY IN AS FAR AS ???EXPANSION AND CONTRACTION???

I HAVE A LINK I SLING OUT (MY ANSWER TO ANOTHER POST) THAT MAY MOTIVATE YOU INTO DOING A THOROUGH JOB!.......AND IT KEEPS ME FROM PECKING SO MUCH TOO!

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1996-chevrolet-tahoe-wont-start-sounds-dead-battery-jumpbox-get-same-reults

RETURN TO THIS THREAD BEARING A BIG OLE GRIN, LET US KNOW WHAT YOU GET FIGGERED OUT

Sunday, December 15th, 2013 AT 2:34 PM