THE ENGINE IN MY 1995 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE ...

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee

amy_livings@yahoo.com

December, 3, 2010 AT 3:09 AM

The engine in my 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited started to vibrate every time the vehicle is started, in idle and every time I use the gas; in addition the sound of the exhaust has become louder. This started happening four days ago and seems to be getting worse, especially when trying to go more than 38 mile s per hour, the situation worsens. Can you please help me?

Jacobandnickolas

December, 3, 2010 AT 3:11 AM

It sounds like the catalytic converter is plugging. Have you lost a lot of power?

amy_livings@yahoo.com

December, 3, 2010 AT 3:34 AM

Yes, it used to idle at 1 and now it idles at half that, and; as I stated before, I can't go over 38 miles per hour, it looses power and starts shaking real bad. Thank you so much for your help.

amy_livings@yahoo.com

December, 3, 2010 AT 3:39 AM

Sorry I have replied wrong, my boyfriend says that it has power it's just running really ruff and shaking and making noises when trying to drive more than 40mph

Jacobandnickolas

December, 3, 2010 AT 1:35 PM

Have him check the catalytic converter. Also, let me know if the check engine light has come on. Finally, has the fuel pressure been checked?

Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner
Headlight Bulb Replacement GMC Yukon
Headlight Bulb Replacement Acura MDX
DRL Light Bulb Replacement
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Windshield Wiper Replacement