Cranks nut wont sart

KANOHOP808
  • 1995 DODGE RAM
I have a 95 ram 1500 truck 5.2 that has a blown head gasket. Truck still runs but sometimes going up hill it just shuts off. Gottah wait a few hours before starting again. Havent been driving it cause I dont wont to cause more damage to it. My truck has been sitting for awhile on a empty tank of gas. But still starts up. Try to run in twice a week. But now that I decided to sell it. IT WONT START! The went to take it for a test run. We but $8.00 gas in it first. Drove it a short distance. Right when we came up a small hill car died out and would not start up ever again. Cranks but cant sart. Please help
Monday, July 4th, 2011 AT 8:29 AM

What makes you think it has a bad head gasket? That is real uncommon on that engine.

What have you checked for the no-start? Do you have spark? Do you have fuel pressure?
Monday, July 4th, 2011 AT 5:07 PM
KEN
Follow this link for more information https://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start thanks for using 2Carpros
Monday, July 4th, 2011 AT 5:51 PM

Sponsored links