HELLO

1995 Chevrolet Beretta

cmzannn

February, 20, 2013 AT 6:40 PM

Hello.I have 1995 chev baretta 2.2 4banger. Yesterday smelled fuel it has a cracked fuel injector. Im goin to get a new injector now. How do I install?It comes with o-ring. Need your alwayz reliable expertise. Thanx

saturntech9

February, 20, 2013 AT 8:31 PM

Here you go here are the instructions.

cmzannn

February, 21, 2013 AT 5:25 AM

Ok. Thanx 4 info. Now can I get the outlaw version. Im only repl.1 but the s.O.B. Iz right under throt. Body iz there a trick where I can removre/install w.O pullin engine ha ha also im installin new b-padz only thing itz my first. Any tips and should I get a c-clamp?FOR RESettin CALIPER also if I pull fuel pump fuse wont that relieve pressure cuz engine will quit runnin right?Thanx id b lost without you 2.U R THE UNDISPUTED BEST SITE ON THE WEB!

saturntech9

February, 21, 2013 AT 2:58 PM

To relieve the fuel pressure by pulling the fuse and starting it that should bring the pressure down. You don't have to pull the engine just pull the upper intake. If you replace one or all you still have to pull the fuel injector rail. Also to compress the front calipers you can use a C clamp.

cmzannn

February, 26, 2013 AT 2:58 AM

Saturntech9. Az usual the info, u provided waz invaluable 2 this novice. The injector waz a trip. When I pulled out the old one, and held it up2 the new one. It waz way diff. Im thinkin damn. So I put new o-rings on the old one went 2 put it back in. Wouldnt fit. Like I said novice here. Make a long story short. The cage had come off the old one and waz still in the hole. Took me a minute2 figger that one out. Thanx y'all are the best !

saturntech9

February, 26, 2013 AT 4:17 AM

Your welcome glad I could help.

Fuel Injector Replacement Ford 5.4L V8
Spark Plug Replacement Honda Element
Spark Plug and Wire Replacement Ford Mustang